Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exams over :)

It's surreal that exams are over now. It's been the talk for almost the whole year. Third year finals. It was BIG. I'm just glad that it's over.

The past few weeks have been non-stop work. Balancing SSM commitments and revision is a task really. I thought it would be a doze at first, but not when I'm expected to produce a good piece of work.

I'm just getting myself to enjoy the beautiful British weather now, and of course my exciting holiday in Denmark in a few hours time. Yipee =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this problem.
If you have any recommendations, please share.

Cheers!

Have a look at my blog - fast weight loss diet