Thursday, April 02, 2009

Chocolate fun!

Andy bought the flat a cake today =D It's a chocolate fudge one. Yummy! How fun. Love random days like that. The nurses are finishing their term tomorrow, so there are more reasons to celebrate.

Happy evening

I wonder whether I could well be overdosed with chocolate and tea --> things which get me going on with work.

1300 words for now, more to come later tonight I hope. I think I have lost my bet with Suba; guess I'm treating her a meal when I'm up in Bradford next month. Can't wait for exams and SSM to be done! <-- I think I've mentioned this line way too many times already.

On another note, I'm quite excited about meeting Prof L tomorrow as well in central to finally get my head around certain bits and pieces that I simply just don't understand about my Immunology project now. Then probably pop by to do some shopping and perhaps a nice Friday evening meal. London is bright and happy today.

Hope this is a sign of a great summer ahead.

Happy thoughts

No comments: