Monday, April 06, 2009

Revision time :)

Sainsbury's basics
88p
smoked salmon shavings
--> my new discovery, thanks to Lisa for her creative invention of smoked salmon and egg fried rice. Reinvented that tonight, adding in garlic and mushroom, and cooked with butter. Yum!

The other half of the packet had already been used to make my smoked salmon and mushroom omelette for my lunch yesterday. Good stuff :)

Finally produced and printed the first draft of my SSM. Hopefully there are not too many changes that I need to make when my dear Dr P sees it on Thursday. I expect some grilling of course! Will need to have a mental preparation of how to present those journal critically to her while I'm on my 280 bus ride to the hospital.

Set.

I should really crack on with revision now!

No comments: