Thursday, April 09, 2009

"No less than an excellent..."

says Dr P.

Had a meeting with my SSM supervisor before lunch today. She had a read through the first draft of my work and thought it was alright, but I seem to lack the X factor to really impress her just yet. She keeps hinting that there is still ample room for my analytical mind to feature in my write-up. At this moment, it's not yet an "excellent". In her records, only 2 out of 50 students over the past many years who've done SSMs with her had scored that top mark.

Pressure!


It is indeed very difficult to put more effort into my write-up in this period with the killer final exams coming up in less that 2 weeks now. Plus excellent or not, it won't count towards my final degree while exams count =S

Why bother then? Settle for a pass, good pass or very good? I wouldn't want that, would I? Difficult to say. There's always that inner drive to strive for excellence in everything I do, so I shall push my way through. How in the world am I going to do this --> I'm not sure. Let's pray hard and hope for the best.

Stress.

My dearest 5000 words.
Make them matter.

No comments: