Friday, April 03, 2009

Work on Friday night

Didn't manage to get a good night sleep last night. Probably my sleep-wake cycle is really confused by my poor sleep hygiene over the past week. Oh well, what to do - trying to work at times I think best. *I think I might like night shifts better than morning/day work*

Anyway, it's a bright day coming up! Started my day with a nice lunch. It's one of my favourite easy meals - chicken with mushroom dark rice...easy and yummy!

My chicken with mushroom dark rice

Then I was all ready to meet Prof L. I must say that he's amazing! Took an hour of his Friday afternoon to answer my questions about my SSM when he is not even my tutor. Thanks to him, things are much clearer now =D

Prof L's explanation:
This will get me going with my SSM tonight
(Immunology looks fun, doesn't it?)

Managed to get a few things done while I was out and about today:
- hair cut in Chinatown
- bought a new travelling bag for my weekend travels and tennis tour --> Adidas =)
- pampered myself with a slice of blueberry cheese cake from Starbucks
- had good Thai dinner with the Brunei hall gang
- took down some travel notes in Waterstones for Aarhus
- last but not least --> week's supply of groceries from good old Sainsbury!

It's all good.

Strive

Will get a good warm shower now and start working on my report again. Seems endless. Let's do it! x

No comments: