Thursday, May 07, 2009

New term, new aspirations

It's been 4 days since the term started. I'm on my Cardiology firm now. Many have told me to see it as a Cardioholiday. I can see why though; there seems like there's not much scheduled, and no one's actually following our progress at all.

But I have been inspired by Dr P's concept of adult learning, something which I should adopt from this term onwards. Before coming into the firm, I thought I know something about Cardiology. After attending today's clinic on Inherited Heart Diseases though, I figured out that I know nothing! Almost all patients were diagnosed with diseases I have not come across yet like Brugada Syndrome. I obviously need to read up and start working.

I'm yet to blog about my awesome week break after exams. The Denmark trip to Aarhus and Copenhagen was amazing! And after that, Chun, Hsien and I went down to Southampton to visit the Soton girls. We had so much fun. Well at least for me, I had lots of laughters whilst catching up with the girls. Lots of happy food too. Fun times :)

Tomorrow, I'll be off to Exeter for the Southwest England tennis tour with SGUL. Looking forward to it!

I shall blog on my trips once I'm back to London again.

x

No comments: