Friday, May 29, 2009

Officially 4th Year!

The major 3rd year exam results finally got released today. You can't imagine how nervous I was when my friend sitting next to me in our Cardiology lecture received a text saying that results were already posted on the wall! My concoction of Co-codamol and Diclofenac for my recent tennis injury didn't help either - makes me sick =(

Anyway, suspense over. I passed :) And what makes me happy is I passed all my OSCE stations. That matters to me. And my big SSM project: I scored Excellent. That makes me a happy bunny =D

I'm officially a 4th year medical student now, although chronologically still 3rd year.

However, this is only 25% of the lot done. No complacency just yet. I need to work hard for the rest of the 75% coming up next year!

No comments: