Sunday, August 27, 2006

5 weeks

For the past 5 weeks, I have been really busy, especially when the semester started and I volunteered to help out in the International Summer Medical Programme. There were so much to do. We had presentations, reports, debates, drama, choir and more presentations...yet I really enjoyed the whole month.

It is really sad seeing my Japanese buddies going off yesterday, after spending so much time with them for the past 5 weeks. Although we were all really busy, we managed to spend so much time together. It was really FUN when we had the chance to go out as a group many times. Personally, there were so many new places, especially new restaurants that we went to. Such an eye opener...

The outing to KB was really great...and Jerudong Park, especially the Bumper Car, was such an unforgetable memory. The sleepover and the gatherings that we had were all really enjoyable. Thanks to the Japanese that all the people in IM and some other of my friends got closer to each other. The whole experience itself was really nice.

Daru left a letter and a souvenir in the car on the day he left. It was really touching... I've really made some very nice Japanese friends. I will not forget them... Daru, Naoki, Takashi, Mayuko, Teruyo and Kaori. It's so weird now here without them in IM.

I hope to visit Japan one day and meet up with all of them again. For now, I'm back to more work and I promise to work hard this semester =]

No comments: