Sunday, January 01, 2006

the month of december 2005

I really had a lot of fun in December. I guess it's partly because many things are already settled, as in academically and I also got used to studying back here in UBD. After the exam, I really had to take a break. It's been a semester of hard work and stress...and I can feel more semesters like this, or even tougher, coming soon.

A lot of my friends who studied oversea came back for their holidays. So, I can finally spend time with them. I've really been going out a lot either for a meal, just for a drink and mostly for sports. I had full blast sessions of tennis especially, and badminton as well. There was also a swimming gathering which I really enjoyed.

Hmmm...I got a bit more tanned already, and I'm liking it. I shall like to get more tanned before the semester starts on January 9th. That means more tennis and swimming. Hehe... I know that when studies start, it would be hours hiding inside the buildings, meaning I'll be getting fair again. Oh well...

Enough of that. But basically, I didn't do much except for relaxing and catching up with friends for the last month.

Ohh Christmas was pretty alright this year. I had a family dinner at the newly opened Excapade in KB. Then I went to WYWY for a drink with some friends. We had like a small gathering and later moved to Charlene's house for a movie. Went back at about 3.30am on Christmas day. Not too bad a Christmas...

On Christmas day itself it was dinner with Nigel, Ling Wei, Flora, Ravie, Chee Hau and Kit Chai in Bucaneer. And on Boxing day, we had another dinner at Excapade, then Sarah, Sze Yin and Ashish were also there. It was really good catching up with everybody.

As for New Year's eve, it was really nice of Michelle to cook. She prepared her roast chicken. It really tasted great! It was like a dinner at her house with Clement, Ravie, Kit-Chai and Benj. Just a small dinner...but really nice.

Oh yeah...we actually went down to Miri the day before to get some alcohol. Haha...See how excited we were to drink on New Year's eve.

Yeap, we drank...We moved from Michelle's place to Joce's. Sze Yin, Nelson, Ricky and Adrienne came too. We played some drinking games. Really funny! We laughed a LOT... We had a few shots of Tequila too to celebrate. Can't believe we finished the whole bottle of Tequila! It was nice of Benj to send me home. Too drunk to drive also...

And I puked, for the first time! Oh well... hope it's a great start for 2006. Thinking of it as throwing out all bad stuffs of 2005. Haha... Keep it that way.

Looking forward to more FUN this week, before the 2nd semester starts. Hope I can do something about my SSM too.

No comments: