Monday, November 21, 2005

MIB over!

Yehaaa...Real glad that MIB is over. Just sat for the MIB paper this morning. It's really tiring. Imagine writing 10 essays, dealing with 2 paragraphs of Jawi and 20 MCQs...my hands were really on the verge of cramping. Luckily I managed to finished just in time.

I don't think I can score in this paper. But I just want to get a fairly good mark to get enough credits for the degree. Oh well...at least the only Malay part of the course is over. Hope that I do do well.

I'll need to get my head off the MIB part, so I can concentrate on my Health Science. I've got 2 more thick files to learn. And what more, this Wednesday, we'll be given 2 seen cases. It's information overload really!

Alright then, I'll leave the blog at this point. Wish me luck for my other papers!

Cheers!!!

1 comment:

keith said...

i was just browsing thru blogs by "next blog" and found urs.. very coincidental.. :P nice to meet u.. im also a member of IM.. just tat now im into biomed.. older than you i guess..:) lets be blogmates.. rarely males blog.. :s cya soon.. ;)